Powerful Gas Operated Alarms
AVAILABLE VERY QUICKLY
Remote Phone Switching device that allows you to control anything plugged in to it, from any phone, anywhere!
Product Code: CPP-DW51This product is only available within the UK
There are currently no reviews - would you like to be the first to submit one?
Remote Phoneswitcher Features
- Remote control via the telephone (must be a landline not through a PABX)
- Built-in countdown timer facility so that equipment can be set to switch off automatically after the selected period of time.
- Any standard tone dialling telephone or mobile phone may be used to call the unit.
- Access to the Remote Phoneswitcher is protected by a personal access code.
- Simple plug in connection and shares existing telephone line
- Full 3kW rating
- Flexible control of plug-in electrical equipment
- Power saving
Remote Phoneswitcher Description
This clever piece of technology enables you to control (switch on and off) any electrical appliance it is connected to from anywhere in the world. From turning on lights giving the impression of occupation, to heating or computer systems. The list is endless whether it be at your place of work or at home.
The Remote Phoneswitcher is a remotely controlled 13 amp power switch which is operated by a coded telephone call. This BABT approved device will allow home owners, property managers and site operators to switch heating appliances, lighting, security equipment, computers, modems, in fact almost any mains electrical device, on and off from any location using a telephone or mobile phone.
The Remote Phoneswitcher provides reliable remote control from the office, the car or even from the other side of the world. It puts the user in direct control of important appliances and equipment allowing them to be switched on and off exactly as required, eliminating the guess work and limitations of timer based controls. Phoneswitch remote control is convenient, flexible and very efficient.
First dial the number where the Phoneswitcher is connected (note that this has to be a normal landline connection), then when the Remote Phoneswitcher picks up the call, a personally selected code number is dialled to access it.
Then simply dial * 1# to turn it on or * 0# to turn it off. The Phoneswitcher confirms all commands and the status, on or off, can be checked at any time. There is also a useful countdown facility to automatically switch the Phoneswitcher off after a selected time.
Please note: If connecting to a telephone line that has Broadband on it, you MUST fit a filter to the unit.
People who bought this product were also interested in:-
- Daily Plug-in Security Segment Timer
- Weekly Digital Plug-in Timer allows you to set different times on different days.
- FakeTV - the small lamp that glows like a Television