Powerful Gas Operated Alarms
AVAILABLE VERY QUICKLY
Professional Anti-Ram Raid Telescopic Vehicle Security Parking Post
Extra heavy duty 100mm square Anti-Ram raid vehicle security parking post.
Product Code: CPP-VH2T100This product is only available within the UK
December 7 2010 3:33 pm
I am very happy with this post, we had two ram raids this year and this has stopped it dead. They cannot get to the factory door now. Well worth the effort of installation. CJ Ltd Leics
Average score 5.0 based on 1 reviews -
Professional Anti-Ram Raid Telescopic Vehicle Security Parking Post Features
- FOR DELIVERY TO DESTINATIONS OUTSIDE MAINLAND UK please call for additional carriage charges
- This item shipped via 3 day courier.
- Extra heavy duty 100mm square Anti-Ram raid security parking post.
- Extends to 540mm high. (Lifting weight is appx 9.5Kgs).
- Retractable handle for easy operation.
- Anti ram raid deterrent.
- 4mm Wall Thickness
- Tough 4mm steel construction.
- Zinc plated for rust protection.
- Comes with kick plate & Padlock.
Professional Anti-Ram Raid Telescopic Vehicle Security Parking Post Description
Extra heavy duty 100mm square Anti-Ram raid security parking post.
1. Please read “Important Notes” below
2. Choose a location for the Security Parking Post ensuring that the post will be free from obstructions in both the raised and lowered positions.
3. Dig the hole 5” (127mm) deeper than the length of the ground socket.
4. The width of the hole should be at least 12” square.
5. For water drainage line the bottom of the hole with either gravel or rubble
6. Position the steel stabilising rod into the holes at the bottom of the Security post. Place the ground socket into the hole so that the top of the post is at ground level.
7. Wedge the post in position and check that it is vertical, it may help to extend the post to check with a spirit level that the post is vertical. Now retract the post and fill 50% of the hole with hardcore and compact. Check that the post is still vertical and fill the hole with concrete to the surface level.
8. Check that the post is still vertical by extending the post, then retract and leave in the down position for at least 48 hours or until the concrete is fully set.
The Concrete Mix should be a strong mix (i.e. not too wet) we recommend a mix of 1 part concrete to 3 parts aggregate.
“Important Notes” Please read carefully.
When deciding the location of the post, look for drainage covers etc and avoid installation between these points to try to prevent uncovering pipes etc. Dig slowly using hand tools so that if you do encounter a pipe or cable you do not damage them. If you do encounter a pipe or cable re-fill and select a new location. If in doubt consult a qualified builder for installation of this product.
Documentation for Professional Anti-Ram Raid Telescopic Vehicle Security Parking Post
To view these files you will need Adobe Reader
People who bought this product were also interested in:-
- Folding Security Parking Post
- Telescopic Vehicle Security Post
- Twist-Out Removable Round Security Parking Post