Powerful Gas Operated Alarms
AVAILABLE VERY QUICKLY
Spigot-based Removable Security Parking Post
Spigot-based Removable Security Parking Post.
Product Code: CPP-VH2FDSPThis product is only available within the UK
There are currently no reviews - would you like to be the first to submit one?
Spigot-based Removable Security Parking Post Features
- FOR DELIVERY TO DESTINATIONS OUTSIDE MAINLAND UK please call for additional carriage charges
- This item is shipped via 3 day courier service.
- Compact 50mm square removable security post.
- Bolts securely into the ground.
- Extends to 730mm.
- Can be locked in flat position OR removed completely
- Zinc plated for rust protection.
- Parking deterrent.
Spigot-based Removable Security Parking Post Description
Compact 50mm square removable security post.
Includes high security 4 pin cylinder padlock with double bolted shackle and fully enclosed hasp.
1. Please read “Important Notes” below. Choose a location for the post ensuring that the post will be free from obstructions in both the raised and lowered positions.
2. Dig the hole to a depth of 5” (127mm) deeper than the length of the ground spigot.
3. The width of the hole should be at least 12” square (304mm) allowing enough room for the post plus the filling.
4. For water drainage line the bottom of the hole with either gravel or rubble
5. Position the steel stabilising rod into the holes at the bottom of the spigot. Place the spigot into the hole so that the top of the post is at ground level.
6. Wedge the post in position and check that it is vertical, it may help to extend the post to the up-right position to check with a spirit level that the post is vertical. Now fold down or remove the post and fill with concrete.
7. Fill the rest of the hole with concrete to just below the surface plate.
8. Check that the post is still vertical, then fold down or remove the post and leave for at least 48 hours or until the concrete is fully set.
The Concrete Mix should be a strong mix (i.e. not too wet) we recommend a mix of 1 part concrete to 3 parts aggregate.
When deciding the location of the post, look for drainage covers etc and avoid installation between these points to try to prevent uncovering pipes etc. Dig slowly using hand tools so that if you do encounter a pipe or cable you do not damage them. If you do encounter a pipe or cable re-fill and select a new location. If in doubt consult a qualified builder for installation of this product.
WARNING : This Security Post is made of heavy weight steel.
Documentation for Spigot-based Removable Security Parking Post
To view these files you will need Adobe Reader
People who bought this product were also interested in:-
- Folding Security Parking Post
- Telescopic Vehicle Security Post
- Twist-Out Removable Round Security Parking Post